BUY MY FIRST EVER CHAPBOOK "BEGINNERS LUCK"

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!
PAYPAL LINK ON THE BUTTOM

Monday, September 6, 2010

#10/30 A Woman's heart in me

I plan to...
When its no longer needed...
I plan to cut my heart by her roots
Burn her down like the tree she was carved from
And let her ashes float,
Put her on a free falling path on an eastern wind behind my home headed for the sea
and watch her find a new man to torment


Maybe she'll meet someone who she finally deserves
someone nothing like me, with a ribcage she can call home
and a mind she can peacefully use as a blanket when she's cold

I hope she'll be green again
touched by the love of his mid day sun
she'll grow strangling vines, perfect for your throat

yea man, I could have told you that

my heart...well...your heart, our heart
can choke from the inside out

No comments:

Post a Comment