BUY MY FIRST EVER CHAPBOOK "BEGINNERS LUCK"

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!
PAYPAL LINK ON THE BUTTOM

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Accident Prone

Convulsing
…..again
Struggling to let go....

There is no pretty to how my back spasms from the wreck
How it wishes to not feel anything like an accident
Memories slither up and down my spine
up and down
down and up
all ocean smashing the beach
all non stop roller coaster
Finally, it decides to scale up my back and settle in shoulders
Made a house in my neck; I feel it in the cricks
In the wrenches and pulls
Yesterday, I picked another piece of glass out my hair
I’m used to this, it’s just like flossing!
Getting meat out teeth! Getting glass out hair!
….getting windshield and windows out bed
These days, I punish my gut at erratic times
It knows what to expect, anticipates it even
I’ve thought it how to speak alcohol
How to bear it all,
How to soak my brain, and sultry swirl the pain away
Everything is crack
Everything is flash backs
Everything is January 31st

No comments:

Post a Comment