BUY MY FIRST EVER CHAPBOOK "BEGINNERS LUCK"

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!
PAYPAL LINK ON THE BUTTOM

Friday, August 13, 2010

#5/30 Iffy Death

When my heart stops pumping tomorrow


Open up my chest and take out my heart,
Cut a clean laceration through the middle
Whatever you find there, is yours forever
Memorandums are thumps you can always touch


When my soul blows as a light bulb

Smash the glass that kept my light burning to pieces
Break the pieces to bits,
Pulverize the pieces to particles, particles to powder
Then swallow it, for it’s the only way to keep my memories close


When my spirit simmers to cloud

Let it go, that’s me still searching for a silver lining
That’s me still looking for a home, a place to call my own
If you ever miss me, find you a patch of grass and watch me float by
And if your loneliness becomes too much, ill touch you once more…rain


When my brain is the color gray

Rejoice for me, gray is the median, the middle point
Combination of good and evil, black and white, ying and yang
My brain was never happy pink but would love being gray
For it would mean that my internal struggles are over


When my body breathes it last call

Raise your glasses and get your backs off the wall
Understand the meaning of what’s occurred
I’ve started another journey where the simple things aren’t needed
Where breath, does not mean life

1 comment: