BUY MY FIRST EVER CHAPBOOK "BEGINNERS LUCK"

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!
PAYPAL LINK ON THE BUTTOM

Friday, December 10, 2010

Got a heart like a battery

In place of your decrepit heart
Have me instead
Put me where your life blood coursed in rush
Where love played tambourine

The birth place of your joys laughter

Yesterday,
I heard you cry
And I asked God for a second chance
And he remade me in the image of your heart

Won’t you have me?

I promise never to break when my limits are bent
Never to shake no matter the quake
All I want is to give you what was once lost

A heartbeat to call yours

A thump you can feel silently crashing in your ears
Like the rain on your window
Sea water on a boats slimy bottom
Like tears of sadness slapping the ground

No comments:

Post a Comment