BUY MY FIRST EVER CHAPBOOK "BEGINNERS LUCK"

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!
PAYPAL LINK ON THE BUTTOM

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Love Child (Draft)

I really like this one, twas very easy to write and soooooo unforced! Enjoy if you dare :)

I’ve been….I’ve been trying
Trying not to write about us
Too frightened to give our love a word or more to survive on
Scared
Troubled
Doubtful that it
I mean she
Doubtful that she can exist outside of me if I let her out too early
My heart is a womb, an incubator for our love,
For her, she can grow as much as she wants here
No one can make fun of how big she gets
How long her arms spread, how hot she makes the hair on my arms get
She loves it here, made a home out of my heart,
Where she can be kept safely tucked away in her bassinet
No eyes are needed to watch over her
No cameras, or ADT, I’m all the home security she needs from them
THEM: jealous haters, skeptics and pessimists
Agnostics of our seedling love who make comments like
“Why do you love her, she’s too little for you”
“Why not me I came first and wanted you more”
“Albi, don’t you know I love you…”
No I don’t know how much you love me
I never asked if you loved me, nor do I care!
See, Its ironic babe, causeI hate them as much as they claim to love me
But how could they understand
That adjusting to thought of “us” wasn’t a problem I wanted to solve
Adjusted so much
That I can write poems with words that have “us” in them
Like I spent 8 lifetime mastering the act
You dazzling aquarius
Your voice is a musical orchestra to my every synapse
Bodacious boisterous
Amusingly complex how it plays a one woman percussionist band in my ear
Dexterously twirling like a drum stick in between two fingers
Creating the illusion of a discus
Moving like a fictitious saucer, tickling my ears like dust,
I’m focused solely on the fusion that laboriously fused our paths together with love’s luster
Cause I was exhausted
Damn near sick from looking and not finding,
I began to mistrust my balance, so when I fell for you
I made it a profitable business to make you happy
Each laugh you let repeatedly echo around the cave in your chest is a bonus
I insist that you never stop laughing
Let your laugh pave the roadway to our infinity
And If the world becomes too much for us
And we find ourselves settling for lesser
Becoming devoid of that olympic sun tanned spark we feel inside
Then, will set sail for the bemuda triangle
And see if discovering the unknown brings enough danger to relight our love flame
I am your poet, be my poem my muse
My weed, my liquor, inspirational crack my pen and paper my reason to write with my left hand
While I try to right my wrongs, be my first and only songs
They say when you love something let it go
Well those people must be very lonely people
Cause when our love grows old
I’ll remember how she lived in my heart,
Our baby girl not yet ready for the world
But waiting in youthful excitement

1 comment:

  1. this is lovely :) you are really growing with your writing! and i love experiencing your growth! keep writing sweetie!

    ReplyDelete