BUY MY FIRST EVER CHAPBOOK "BEGINNERS LUCK"

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!
PAYPAL LINK ON THE BUTTOM

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Dear Ex Girlfriend

Dear Ex Girlfriend
I dare to hope that this poem
Will someday reach your ears
Cause you’re no longer here
I know you’re where you want to be
...But it’s hard for me to forget you
When everything around me
Reminds me,
That you were once so close I could draw you near
That I could grasp your face
While I fondled your hair
The air sizzled of your blood scent and I scarcely cared
Cause then, I could grasped you harder than you held my gaze
Now these days all I have are your apathetic memories
You were magic made flesh, but even miracles fade
when our friends and family ask “what happened to us”
I’ll tell them my version of the truth
I’ll tell them that you named my love not good enough
I’ll tell them, I never knew what pain was
Till your skeleton fingers clinched heart
Ripped it in two, folded the pieces and ripped it twice more
As if my heart was made from paper cups,
Plate, pieces of garbage and everything you hate
you broke me like brittle glass
Made salt and water of my feelings
Took notice of my flaws and exposed it to the world
If I ever decide to one day love you again
I’ll remember how the day you broke me felt
Find a cliff high enough to tease the sky
With a gorgeous view and a dismantling drop that promises painless death
And I promise this, I’ll throw myself facedown
Meaning, I’m not that stupid to once more think you beautiful
Nevertheless, you taught me truth was naïve and I could bend it to my will
You showed me how to lie even when my tongue refused to help
You gifted me with heavy lids, taunting nights and misery
You set me down in your class,
Shoved apologies and the sorriest sorries down my throat
Read then fed me anecdotes that I swallowed too scared of the loneliness
But today I know, because of you
I know what remorse really means, it means
“Damn I got caught give me a second chance to cheat and perfect my technique”
It means “well I like having you when I can;
You’re breathing human vibrator when I can’t land a 10 inch trick”

I don’t know how we got here, but we’re from were I’m standing
And the way I see it the only way to live with a broken heart
Is to love like a dick so I won’t get hurt like a bitch
Here’s to hoping that one day,
These kissed goodbyes you left tattooed on my back will fade with you
But till then I pray, I pray you never find joy
That you taste of the poisoned potion and ruin you made of me
Those men you always wanted will sex you like a pistol with one bullet in it:
Only good for one round and one night…..
Do not ask that I forgive you
Beg that I can forgive myself for ever saying hello

No comments:

Post a Comment