BUY MY FIRST EVER CHAPBOOK "BEGINNERS LUCK"

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!
PAYPAL LINK ON THE BUTTOM

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Love Junkie

Can you feel it?
The slow pulse,
The gathering pressure,
Steadily building for the burst and afterwards?


You know it’s a potent drug right?!
Please! Tell me you know you’re a drug love??!!!!

Cause of you, meeting my first girlfirend was
2pm banging on my dealers house
Hoping he had a dime bag left
Talking to my fifth babe was
Peeling, unfolding, emptying,
Then rolling that green in greedy anticipation
And our first kisses?
Reminiscent of my very first puff
Since I held the scent of you, I’ve never wanted to exhale

I’ve always wanted you in me,
Couldn’t quite enjoy the wait
As I, carefully and systematically pulled the leaves off your cactus
Wanting nothing but your LOUD cannabis
You got an abundance of gifts to give
And I’m glad to receive all you were meant to give
Every moment provides many a woman to share you with
And I would gladly go halves on your natural feel
Willingly split your “don’t give a flauck” feeling down the middle with someone worthy


Love! Can I call you Jane?
Yes, no, maybe?
You amplified my flesh,
Added what was missing to my life
Opened my eyes and showed me how vivid and beautiful ugly could be
Charged my perception, reflected my true reflection
Your Christmas trees, reminds me of angel hairs on fire, such an orange burn, I love your glow
How you burn soft and slow, a delicious neon
Unravel your spindly corpse as I put my lips on yours,
Take off your flesh and Let us climb intimacy and birth the death of me
Make a paper plane joint of my bones, a bong off my skull
A cigarillo of my skin and a bloody red dawn of my eyes
And while you have my spirit flung high in the sky
Don’t let go, don’t grow old and ripe for a break up
Don’t you know I enjoy your high???

Yo, seriously, a pull of your smog…
A pull of your smog was all I ever needed to become your junkie
At age fourteen I met this girl
She could make my heart race
Paved an introducing lane to your seedless grace
Since that age, this seed in a pot, shot from its bud, and grew to be your hemp slave,
I need you
Even though you’ve bruised me
Many more times than I care to remember
I know that nothing is perfect
One day, will find the one and will O.D together

Signed your chronic love junkie

1 comment:

  1. this is absolutely amazing! dont stop writing until your pen stops working!

    ReplyDelete